Super Visa: 부모님 혹은 조부모
(영주권 이상 소지자의 부모님이나, 조부모님를 대상으로 발급 가능한 장기 방문비자)
To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- be in good health,
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
- have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.)
You may also need a:
- medical exam and
- letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Temporary resident visa (TRV)
TRV는 특정국가의 여권을 소지하고 있는 자에 한 하여 캐나다 입국전, 입국을 위한 비자발급 절차를 진행 해야 합니다.
Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
비자면제 국가의 여권 소지자는 캐나다행 항공편에 탑승하거나 캐나다내에 환승을 위해 전자여행허가(eTA)를 받아야 합니다.